With SpecText, you produce technical specifications quicker without compromising quality.
- Reliable Specifications — Significantly reduce errors and risk with well-researched, three-part, CSI-format specification text written and updated by expert spec writers and editors.
- Timesaving Tools — Maximize efficiency with all the information you need to produce quality technical specs in one place, plus enjoy easy-to-use productivity software FREE with every license.
- Cost-effective Solutions — Pay for only one site license: Give everyone in your office the spec collaboration tool they need.
- Cloud-based Resources — Get anytime, anywhere access to current information on products, manufacturers, and more.
- Expert Guidance — Rely on expert guidance for decision making with technical specifications and coordination checklists.
With SpecText, you get the tools you need to produce coordinated, consistent, and thoroughly up-to-date specifications.
- Libraries — 13 specialized libraries for your practice
- Formats — Full Length, Short Form, and Outline formats for your different project complexities and contractual requirements.
- Software — Free productivity software to streamline spec editing and production.
Download tables of contents to get an overview of which libraries and packages include the sections you need.
Tables of Contents for each library are provided in the specific library information page.
Rely on expert guidance for decision-making with these comprehensive resources:
- Summary — Section scope overview
- Evaluations — Technical terms and information on section topics
- Technical Specifications — Three-part specifications with editor’s notes
- Checklists — Drawing and specification coordination checklists
ARCOM offers a variety of training options for SpecText licensed users, including:
- Getting Started Webinars — ARCOM offers regular orientation webinars on SpecText and MasterWorks for PC.
- Hands-on Workshops— Taught by ARCOM’s specification and technical experts, these half-day workshops are held monthly in cities throughout the U.S. When you attend, you can earn up to four hours of CE credit.
- Custom On-site Training — Schedule a custom workshop in your own office; also eligible for CE credit, depending on training length.