Landscape Architecture Library
Put the authoritative U.S. master guide specifications for landscape construction to work in your practice. The Landscape Architecture Library, recognized and supported by the American Society of Landscape
Architects (ASLA), covers hard and soft landscaping elements with well-researched, tautly written, and coordinated language for:
- Establishing quality levels of products and materials
- Making informed product selections
- Designating fabrication and mixing requirements
- Setting installation requirements
- Documenting maintenance and warranty expectations
Get the flexibility you need. With MasterSpec®, you can edit sections to be proprietary, descriptive, or prescriptive, and several sections also support your performance specifying needs.
You can also license a subset of the Landscape Architecture Library to supplement your current Architecture, Structural/Civil/Landscape, Site-Civil, or Engineering Basic Library.
You can rely on MasterSpec for:
- Easy Integration — Your landscape specs will work seamlessly with MasterSpec libraries used by other design team members as well as project drawing information and standard AIA and EJCDC Contract Documents.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create quality landscape architecture specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to MasterSpec’s industry-recognized Supporting Documents.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, and Complexities — Quickly create specifications for every landscape architecture project you tackle, no matter what your role or the project complexity. This library is suitable for design-bid-build, construction management, and other project delivery methods, including design build when adapted to contracting arrangements.
- Sustainable Design Information — Easily access and select LEED v4, LEED 2009, Green Globes, the International Green Construction Code (IgCC), and ASHRAE 189.1 information.
- A Formal Peer and Technical Review Process — MasterSpec is the only commercial specification system reviewed by a committee of practicing landscape architects and specification experts.
With the Landscape Architecture Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Site demolition, tree and plant protection, and site preparation
- Tree and shrub transplanting
- Cast-in-place and precast concrete and shotcrete
- Unit masonry, brick, and stone
- Segmental retaining walls
- Metal fabrications and railings
- Site carpentry
- Painting and staining
- Decorative and concrete paving
- Asphalt and imprinted-asphalt paving
- Unit paving and porous-unit paving
- Playground equipment and protective ground surfacing
- Site furnishings, flagpoles, and awnings
- Fencing and gates
- Exterior lighting
- Subdrainage and drainage, water wells, and pond liners
- Soil amending and mixes and planting bed preparation
- Tree and shrub planting, turf and grasses
- Vegetated-roof soil media and plantings
Table of Contents:
|Supplement to SCL
|Supplement to Architecture Basic
Explore MasterSpec Landscape Architecture Specifications Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
MasterSpec Supporting Documents include:
- Drawing Coordination Checklist
- Specification Coordination Checklist
Select the solution that best fits your needs:
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multi-year, renewal, and special promotions).
Basic Solutions — Sections for typical projects
MasterSpec is licensed by site, not by seat.
- Save $480
- Save $370
- Save $40
Landscape Architecture Supplement to the Architecture Basic Library
Basic package plus supplemental specialty sections.
MasterSpec is licensed by site, not by seat.
- Save $200
- Save 170
- Save $30
||Premium + Professional + Outline (discounted)
||Microsoft® Word plug-in for automating spec editing, production, & reporting
||Preliminary specifications (for use in the design development phase) that may be added on to Professional and/or Premium libraries
||Most comprehensive specification text for your various projects, including those with complex contractual requirements
||Premium plus Outline specs for design development phase (discounted)
||Full but streamlined specification text for your typical projects and contractual requirements
||Professional plus Outline specs for design development phase (discounted)
||Sophisticated management tool for office masters and project manuals. Add-on software that works with the Premium specifications only
||Premium + Professional (discounted)