Access the comprehensive resources you need to create interior construction specifications and office masters. Written by architects, specification experts, and researchers, this library offers over 250 sections covering procurement and contracting requirements, general requirements, and technical construction specifications for interiors construction. Easily coordinate your project specs with those created by other design team members.
MasterSpec® gives you everything you need to create quality interiors specs in less time. Enjoy the ONE source that combines the most thoroughly written specifications, extensive background research, and automated editing software — all on the same, user-friendly screen.
License the stand-alone Interiors Library. Or, if you already have a license for the Architecture Basic library, you may add on the Interiors Supplement to your Basic Architecture Library solution.
From creating your interior design specifications to working with architects and engineers, you can rely on MasterSpec for:
- Easy Integration — This comprehensive master specification system complements your project drawing information and coordinates with standard AIA and EJCDC Contract Documents.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to MasterSpec’s industry-recognized Supporting Documents.
- Sustainable Design Information — Easily access and integrate LEED 2009 and LEED v4, Green Globes, the International Green Construction Code (IgCC), and ASHRAE 189.1 information.
- A Formal Peer-Review Process — MasterSpec is the only commercial specification system reviewed by a committee of practicing architects, interior designers, and specification experts.
- Industry Validation — A product of the AIA, MasterSpec is endorsed or recommended by ASID, IIDA, SDA, and other professional organizations.
With the Interiors Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Procurement documents, allowances, submittals, quality assurance, and closeout procedures
- Sustainable design requirements, recycling, product sourcing
- Selective demolition
- Polished concrete, staining, self-leveling underlayments
- Brick, stone, and CMU
- Metal fabrications and decorative metals, railings
- Finish carpentry, wood paneling
- Architectural woodwork, cabinets
- Wood and metal doors and hardware
- Gypsum board partitions and plaster
- Ceramic, glass, stone and porcelain tile
- Acoustical ceilings, sound absorbing wall and ceiling panels
- Wood strip, resilient tile, resilient sheet, cork and carpet flooring
- Painting and wall coverings
- Bathroom accessories and shower compartments
- Signage, lockers, flagpoles, and banners
- Appliances, foodservice equipment
- Projection screens, interior plantings
- Window treatments, drapes, blinds, motorized shades
- Casework and countertops
- Healthcare and laboratory casework and countertops
- Plumbing fixtures, faucets, shower heads, drinking fountains, wash fountains, water coolers
Table of Contents:
Explore MasterSpec Interiors Specifications Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
MasterSpec Supporting Documents include:
- Drawing Coordination Checklist
- Specification Coordination Checklist
Select the solution that best fits your needs:
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multi-year, renewal, and special promotions).
Basic Solutions — Sections for typical projects
MasterSpec is licensed by site, not by seat.
- Save $880
- Save $770
- Save $70
Interiors Supplement to the Architecture Basic Library
Basic package plus supplemental specialty sections.
MasterSpec is licensed by site, not by seat.
- Save $420
- Save $330
- Save $30
||Premium + Professional + Outline (discounted)
||Microsoft® Word plug-in for automating spec editing, production, & reporting
||Preliminary specifications (for use in the design development phase) that may be added on to Professional and/or Premium libraries
||Most comprehensive specification text for your various projects, including those with complex contractual requirements
||Premium plus Outline specs for design development phase (discounted)
||Full but streamlined specification text for your typical projects and contractual requirements
||Professional plus Outline specs for design development phase (discounted)
||Sophisticated management tool for office masters and project manuals. Add-on software that works with the Premium specifications only
||Premium + Professional (discounted)