Whether you are an architect or an engineer, you now access carefully researched and written specifications for Commissioning work.
- Easy Integration — Integrate your MasterSpec® Commissioning library with other MasterSpec specification libraries as well as standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create quality specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to MasterSpec’s industry-recognized Supporting Documents extensive research of applicable standards and guidelines.
- Code Compliance — The Commissioning Specifications Library is compliant with the commissioning procedures in ASHRAE Guideline 0 - The Commissioning Process.
- Standards — MasterSpec incorporates or references standards published by AAMA, ASHRAE, ASTM, NECA, and NETA, and discusses Cx requirements and procedures for LEED 2009, LEED v4, ASHRAE 189.1, and Green Globes.
- A Formal Peer and Technical Review Process — MasterSpec is the only commercial specification system reviewed by a committee of practicing architects, professional engineers, and specification experts.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — Choose the format that fits your range of projects.
- Industry Validation — A product of the AIA, MasterSpec is exclusively endorsed or recommended by ACEC, NSPE, and other professional organizations.
With the Commissioning Specifications Library, you can specify:
- General Commissioning Requirements
- Exterior Enclosure Commissioning
- Commissioning of Fire Suppression
- Commissioning of Plumbing
- Commissioning of HVAC
- Commissioning of Electrical Systems
Table of Contents:
No sample sections for this library.