With MasterSpec, you can write the specs your client needs with the turnaround your project timeline demands.
- Comprehensive Specifications — Get all the information you need to produce quality specs: More sections, more research, more guidance, more unbiased product info.
- Cost-effective Solutions — Choose options that give you everything you need and only what you need in one site license.
- Accurate Information — Trust your specs: Researched and written by expert spec writers and editors; regularly reviewed by independent peer committees.
- Industry Recognized — Count on the reliability of a specification system endorsed or recommended by industry leaders for over 45 years.
- Timesaving Tools — Produce spec documents faster and efficiently with easy-to-use software tools and timely background research.
- FREE Background Research — Find answers to product, manufacturer, sustainability, and other questions while you write your specs.
- FREE Training and Support — Access ARCOM’s no-charge, e-learning and independent study opportunities (CE credit available).
- Cloud-based Resources — Check out the latest information on reference standards, products, manufacturers, sustainable design, and more — at any time, from anywhere.
With MasterSpec, enjoy a “Whatever-Works-for-You” approach with a full range of specification solutions for the way you do business.
- Libraries — 17 specialized libraries for your practice
- Packages — Basic and Expanded packages that fit your typical projects
- Formats — Premium, Professional, and Outline formats for your different project complexities and contractual requirements
- Software — Productivity tools to match your work style
Download tables of contents to get an overview of which libraries and packages include the sections you need.
Tables of Contents for each library are provided in the specific library information page.
Rely on expert guidance for decision-making with these comprehensive resources:
- Summary — Section scope overview
- Evaluations — Industry recognized “Green Sheets” with comprehensive information on section topics
- Technical Specifications — Three-part specifications with extensive editor’s notes
- Checklists — Drawing and specification coordination checklists
ARCOM offers you training opportunities to enhance your MasterSpec experience.
- Getting Started Webinars — Learn from your desk or from a conference room via one-hour webinars on MasterSpec, MasterWorks, and SpecBuilder Desktop.
- Software Independent Study — Learn about software on your own time, from wherever you are via video tutorials and user guides.
- MasterSpec Independent Study — Earn while you learn about products, standards, and pertinent information on section topics.
- Classroom Training — Learn with your peers in cities nearby or right in your office via hands-on workshops and custom, on-site training.