Material Handling Library
Save time creating specifications for material handling systems. Access thoroughly researched specifications as well as manufacturer information, product-selection tools, and automated editing software.
Written by professional engineers and industry experts, the SpecText® Materials Handling Library offers a master guide specification system for specifying material handling systems in water and wastewater treatment facilities, including specialized collection and distribution equipment (e.g., conveyors, cranes, hoists, bins, piping, valves, diffusers, storage racks, etc.) used to handle and manage sludge and other solids within a wastewater treatment facility. These specifications are also used by architects and engineers who need to specify new or retrofit materials handling systems for other industrial or commercial processes.
The only commercially available materials handling specifications in the construction and water/wastewater industries, this library specifically complements the SpecText Water/Wastewater Equipment and Utilities and Industrial Wastewater Treatment (IWT) libraries and contains specialized collection and distribution equipment for moving solids and dry chemicals within wastewater management systems.
If you or your firm is involved in designing, redesigning, or retrofitting water or wastewater treatment systems, or if you need to specify material movement systems, this SpecText library will save you research and writing time and effort.
- Easy Integration — Align your master guide specifications with specifications prepared by other design team members as well as standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Codes and Technical Reference Standards — With regular updates to the Materials Handling Library, you know you are working with the latest industry reference standards and codes.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Simplified Specification Production — Minimize your risk of errors and reduce time-consuming, repetitive tasks with MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word that gives you more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the Material Handling Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Conveyors and associated hardware, including belt- and screw-type conveyors
- Bucket elevators
- Cranes, including bridge, gantry, and jib cranes
- Fixed, monorail, and portable hoists
- Bins and hoppers
- Traffic and strip doors
- Piping and chutes
- Storage racks
- Filter presses
Explore SpecText's Material Handling Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 412212.16 Gantry Cranes|
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 412212.16, Gantry Cranes|
Select the solution that best fits your needs:Select the solution that best fits your needs:
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multiyear, and special promotions)