Building Architectural/Engineering Library
The SpecText® Architectural/Engineering Specifications Library gives you ONE source for the full range of your firm’s project needs.
Written by architects, professional engineers, and specification experts, this library gives you access to over 520 master guide specifications specifications, manufacturer- and product-selection tools, and automated editing software.
Save time producing procurement and contracting requirements, general requirements, and technical construction specifications for:
- Architectural and landscape discipline
- Site/Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Mechanical systems and equipment
- Electrical work
Enjoy using a comprehensive master specification system that interfaces with standard AIA and EJCDC Contract Documents and effectively complements your project drawings.
Whether you work in a large A/E firm or a small practice, you can rely on SpecText for:
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — Choose the SpecText package that best accommodates the range of your client projects.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Time-saving Productivity Tools — Simplify repetitive production tasks and minimize your risk of errors with MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word that gives you more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the Architectural/Engineering Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Architectural — Demolition; siding and roofing; windows, storefronts, curtain walls, and glazing; ceilings, flooring, and wall systems; and parking control, loading dock, foodservice equipment; elevators and escalatorsPlumbing — Fixtures; piping, valves, fittings, and loops; insulation; water distribution and tanks; sanitary sewage collection; sump pumps; water heaters and softeners; swimming pool systems; and medical gas and vacuum systems
- Site/Civil — Excavation and trenching, paving, and landscaping; site water distribution and sewage collection; water and geothermal energy wells; natural gas, fuel oil, hydronic, and steam energy distribution; and transmission and distribution of electrical utilitiesFire Suppression — Standpipes; wet-pipe, dry-pipe, and deluge sprinklers; fire pumps
- Structural — Concrete, masonry, structural steel and metalwork, and carpentryHVAC — Ducts, accessories, and terminal units; piping, valves, fittings, and loops; fuel piping and storage; hydronic piping and pumps; steam/condensate piping and pumps; refrigerant piping; insulation; fans; chillers; air handling and air-conditioning units; heat pumps and geothermal energy exchange wells; and convection and radiant heating units; humidity control; solar collectors; boilers and furnaces; cooling towers; water treatment; testing and adjusting; commissioning; and control systems
- Mechanical — Thermal and moisture protection, fire suppression, air-handling and air-conditioning units, chillers, refrigeration, HVAC ducts and accessories, commissioning, controls, boilers and furnaces, and plumbingIntegrated Automation Instrumentation — Controls; power meters, current sensors and lighting relays
- Electrical — Distribution and control equipment for power, lighting, and telecommunications; lighting; solar power; power conditioning; uninterruptable supply units; substations; switchgear; transformers; and metering, monitoring, and controlExcavation — Trenching and backfilling
- Communications— Television services, public address, and clock systems
- Electronic safety and security equipment — Access control, fire alarms, and mass notification systems
Explore SpecText Architectural/Engineering Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 092116 Gypsum Board Assemblies|
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 092116, Gypsum Board Assemblies|