Three-part, CSI-format specifications with:
- Editor’s notes or instructions to the specifier for quick decision making.
- Cloud-based information on products, manufacturers, and more.
- Direct access to Supporting Documents.
Supporting Documents Summary
- Section scope overview.
- What is specified in the section.
- What is only included in the full-length format.
Supporting Documents Evaluations
- Technical terms used in the section.
- Will be expanded to include, as applicable, application considerations, descriptions of components and referenced standards.
Supporting Documents Coordination Checklists
- Drawing Coordination Checklist — Recommended list of related items that should be indicated on the drawings.
- Specification Coordination Checklist — Recommended list of Division 01 other sections relevant referenced in the specification section.