Access over 95 thoroughly researched and written specifications, manufacturer- and product-selection tools, and automated editing software — all from one, user-friendly screen.
Written by professional engineers and specification experts, this library helps you address all your client’s structural needs, including load-bearing and load-resisting assemblies, elements, and materials used in building construction.
SpecText® not only helps you cover all the bases for your structural specifications, but also easily integrates with standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
Whether you are part of a large engineering firm or a small practice, you can rely on SpecText for:
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Codes and Technical Reference Standards — With regular updates to the Structural Library, you know you are working with the latest industry reference standards and codes.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — With SpecText, you can easily accommodate various structural design projects, from office buildings to log homes.
- Simplified Specification Production — Minimize your risk of errors and reduce time-consuming, repetitive tasks with MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word that gives you more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the SpecText Structural Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Building foundation elements including driven piles, auger-cast piles, drilled piers
- Cast-in-place, precast, tilt-up, and insulated concrete
- Underlayment and grouting
- Unit masonry and panels
- Structural steel framing, fabrications, and gratings
- Fireproofing treatments
- Wood and engineered wood framing, rough carpentry, sheathing, wood decking, wood trusses, and glued-laminated wood
- Painting and coatings
Explore SpecText Structural Specifications Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 054000 Cold-Formed Metal Framing|
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 054000, Cold-Formed Metal Framing|