SpecText® offers a straightforward approach to writing technically correct, reliable specifications for your infrastructure projects. SpecText is designed especially for producing specifications your way. With master guide specifications, delete what doesn’t apply, add your own customizations, and rest assured that your specs are current and correct.
Reduce specification writing time without sacrificing the quality your clients count on with the industry’s leading:
- Streamlined technical specifications — Three-part, CSI-format specification text, editor’s notes, and section-by-section access to Drawing Coordination Considerations.
- Formats and packages for the way you work — Full Length, Short Form, and Outline options that let you choose the format that best fits your practice.
- Companion productivity tools — MasterWorks editing and production software that helps you complete your specifications faster.
With SpecText, you produce technical specifications quicker without compromising quality.
- Reliable Specifications — Significantly reduce errors and risk with well-researched, three-part, CSI-format specification text written and updated by expert spec writers and editors.
- Timesaving Tools — Maximize efficiency with all the information you need to produce quality technical specs in one place, plus enjoy easy-to-use productivity software FREE with every license.
- Cost-effective Solutions — Pay for only one site license: Give everyone in your office the spec collaboration tool they need.
- Cloud-based Resources — Get anytime, anywhere access to current information on products, manufacturers, and more.
- Expert Guidance — Rely on expert guidance for decision making with technical specifications and coordination checklists.
With SpecText, you get the tools you need to produce coordinated, consistent, and thoroughly up-to-date specifications.
- Libraries — 13 specialized, continually updated libraries for your practice.
- Formats — Full Length, Short Form, and Outline formats for your different project complexities and contractual requirements.
- Software — Free productivity software to streamline spec editing and production.
Download the table of contents to get an overview of which libraries and packages include the sections you need.
Table of Contents for each library are provided in the specific library information page.
|Consolidated Table of Contents|
|View comparative list of available libraries with table of contents and sample sections.|
ARCOM offers a variety of training options for SpecText licensed users, including:
- Getting Started Webinars — ARCOM offers regular orientation webinars on SpecText and MasterWorks for PC.
- Hands-on Workshops — Taught by ARCOM’s specification and technical experts, these half-day workshops are held monthly in cities throughout the U.S. When you attend, you can earn up to four hours of CE credit.
- Custom On-site Training — Schedule a custom workshop in your own office; also eligible for CE credit, depending on training length.
"I attended a one-day SpecText Workshop. By far, this was the most valuable, comprehensive, enjoyable training I've been to in many years. The training session offered a perfect balance between a formal presentation of content/material and information 'ask questions as you go.' The hands-on training following the basic information presentation was invaluable! I highly recommend SpecText Workshop to anyone that has access to or uses SpecText. The amount of knowledge and experience gained through the academy justifies any amount of time or money spent attending the class."
SpecText client since 2013