Getting Started with MasterSpec
A walkthrough of the resources available for a new MasterSpec user. Instructs the viewer on how to:
- Access supporting documents to aid in decision making.
- Learn from tutorials and user guides.
- Download and install your MasterSpec license.
Getting Started with MasterWorks
A demonstration of the current version of MasterWorks. The viewer will learn how to:
- Format headers and footers and entire spec documents to fit standards using the format wizards.
- Select and remove optional text with editing tools.
- Prepare a project manual complete with a table of contents and appropriate page numbers using global file access tools.
This course is intended for current clients.
Getting Started with SpecBuilder Desktop
A tutorial on how to use the cutting-edge SpecBuilder Desktop. The viewer will learn how to:
- Globally format an entire project.
- Parse down section text using the timesaving question-and-answer tool.
This webinar is intended for current clients.
Hands-on Classroom Training
Taught by ARCOM’s specification and technical experts, these full-day workshops are held monthly in cities throughout the U.S. When you attend, you will be led through ARCOM's array of specification resources and tools including:
- Supporting Documents
- Multifile Tool
- Format Wizards
- Editing Tools
- SpecBuilder Desktop
Custom On-site Training
Schedule a custom workshop in your own office. Workshops can vary in length and subject matter. Trainings can include:
- Specification writing and editing.
- Software tools and uses.
- Comprehensive software and specification training.
Custom workshops generally run $2000 per business day plus travel expenses. For a personalized quote, or more information, select the button below.
MasterSpec Independent Study
Earn while you learn:
- Read a MasterSpec section and its companion Supporting Documents.
- Take a 10-question test over what you read.
- Pass the test (requires 80 percent correct grade).
- Earn one credit* AIA LU, HSW eligible.
Software Independent Study
ARCOM offers a variety of learning resources to help you optimize your use MasterWorks and SpecBuilder Desktop productivity software. Learn on your own schedule and from wherever you are:
- Video Tutorials — One- to five-minute training videos.
- User Guides — Quick-start guides.
*NOTE: Only MasterSpec licensed users can earn CE credit.