Packages Fit Your Firm’s Projects
Within most libraries, choose from these specification packages:
- Basic — Most commonly used sections.
- Expanded — Basic package plus supplemental specialty sections.
Access the Consolidated Table of Contents to view a list of all sections and corresponding packages and libraries.
Formats Fit the Way You Work
- Premium (comprehensive specification text) — For large-scale, extensive, or complex projects and the full range of bidding and contracting situations you encounter.
- Professional (full but streamlined text) — For your client’s most common project types and contractual requirements
- Premium + — Premium plus Outline specs for design development phase (discounted)
- Professional + — Professional plus Outline specs for design development phase (discounted)
- Value — Professional plus Premium (discounted)
- Complete — Professional plus Premium plus Outline (discounted)
Software Solutions Match Your Style
Produce specification documents and update office masters in less time with ARCOM’s powerful productivity software. Choose the approach that works for you:
- MasterWorks — FREE with every MasterSpec® solution, this easy-to-use Microsoft® Word plug-in eases your specification production with minimal “come-up-to-speed” time.
- MasterWorks Enterprise — An add-on license your IT manager will thank your for! This client-requested, add-on tool lets your IT staff easily package and deploy MasterWorks on multiple workstations using your firm’s deployment software.
- SpecBuilder Desktop — Available with Premium MasterSpec library formats, this revolutionary new software saves you time and money. In fact, MasterSpec clients report as much as 75 percent reduction in spec editing time.
- Revit BIM integration — Whatever solution you choose, MasterSpec integrates completely with your Revit BIM software.