The new MasterSpec® Commissioning (Cx) Library is a master guide specification system developed for specifying Commissioning work. This set of comprehensive documents (three part specs) describe Cx activities performed by the Contractor during the construction phase.
Written by architects, professional engineers, and commissioning experts, this library provides six specification sections with more sections to be published in the future.
Current MasterSpec or SpecText licensed users are eligible to receive discounts on the Commissioning Library.
Whether you are an architect or an engineer, you now access carefully researched and written specifications for Commissioning work.
- Easy Integration — Integrate your MasterSpec® Commissioning library with other MasterSpec specification libraries as well as standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create quality specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to MasterSpec’s industry-recognized Supporting Documents extensive research of applicable standards and guidelines.
- Code Compliance — The Commissioning Specifications Library is compliant with the commissioning procedures in ASHRAE Guideline 0 - The Commissioning Process.
- Standards — MasterSpec incorporates or references standards published by AAMA, ASHRAE, ASTM, NECA, and NETA, and discusses Cx requirements and procedures for LEED 2009, LEED v4, ASHRAE 189.1, and Green Globes.
- A Formal Peer and Technical Review Process — MasterSpec is the only commercial specification system reviewed by a committee of practicing architects, professional engineers, and specification experts.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — Choose the format that fits your range of projects.
- Industry Validation — A product of the AIA, MasterSpec is exclusively endorsed or recommended by ACEC, NSPE, and other professional organizations.
With the Commissioning Specifications Library, you can specify:
- General Commissioning Requirements
- Exterior Enclosure Commissioning
- Commissioning of Fire Suppression
- Commissioning of Plumbing
- Commissioning of HVAC
- Commissioning of Electrical Systems
Explore MasterSpec Commissioning Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
No sample sections for this library.
MasterSpec Supporting Documents include:
- Drawing Coordination Checklist
- Specification Coordination Checklist